Put the legal experience of St. Charles DWI Attorney Paul Massa to work for you
Attorney Paul Massa has been helping St. Charles, Louisiana drivers by providing legal representation for DWI, Driving while Intoxicated charges since 1991.
St. Charles DWI
For many people, a DWI is their first arrest and criminal charge. A St. Charles DWI can result in serious consequences, including jail time, fines, surcharges, community service, and a loss of driving privileges. In addition, people with DWI convictions on their records find their motor vehicle insurance premiums going sky high, if they can get insurance at all.
St. Charles drunk driving defense attorney Paul Massa works hard to defend your rights and driving privileges both in court and before the Department of Public Safety (DPS). I’ll take your case to trial if necessary to avoid a DWI conviction. I will also help you get your driving record and criminal record expunged when that’s possible.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
What to do if you’ve been charged with a St. Charles, Louisiana DWI?
If you’ve been arrested and charged with drunk driving or driving under the influence in St. Charles, Louisiana, you’re facing civil and criminal charges. Call an experienced DWI attorney right away – you have only days in which to request an administrative hearing to try to prevent your driver’s license from being suspended by the Department of Public Safety.
I need to work quickly to prepare your case for the Administrative License Hearing; to obtain a copy of the police report and videotape, to review the evidence and develop your defense. I’ll subpoena the police officer and cross-examine him/her as part of our effort to explore every avenue to find all the possible weaknesses in the case against you.
If your license is suspended, Paul will help you get a hardship drivers license if you qualify, so you can continue to drive to and from work and for essential household activities.
The Administrative License Hearing is not the end, however. You will still have your day in court. It may seem that the prosecutor has the cards stacked against you, but they have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s a very high standard and I’m going to fight all the way to protect your rights, using everything at our disposal.
St. Charles, Louisiana DWI Attorney / Lawyer Paul Massa is committed to providing aggressive, effective, and professional legal representation.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
You got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
You’ve been very professional and responsive
M.L. May 25, 2018
New license, made possible by your extremely capable work
M.P.C. August 6, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
C.K. July 6, 2018
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
It is comforting to know that professionals like you live up to your oath and provide a service that is top-notch
JM June 21, 2018
It’s so refreshing to deal with someone who says exactly what he’s going do
Gratefully, M.C. March 22, 2018
You saved me so much money and time
I.M. May 10, 2018
God bless you and thanks for telling me so soon
- D.D. Jan. 10, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed reply
Sincerely, ES June 30, 2018
This is a great result, thank you for everything
A.A. April 17, 2018
St. Charles DWI Charges
The charge of driving while intoxicated (DWI) is made when a person is determined to have a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08 or more while driving a motor vehicle and/or is intoxicated by the loss of his/her normal use of mental or physical faculties by the introduction of alcohol or drugs or a combination of alcohol and drugs. Several sobriety tests can be used to determine if that level has been reached, but the timing and type of test can greatly influence the results and can lead to innocent people being charged with DWI.
Some of the defenses I use to increase my clients’ chances to obtain an acquittal:
1. The officer had no legal right to pull your vehicle over.
2. Law enforcement did not comply with Louisiana law.
3. You were not given the option to take a breath or blood test.
4. You were questioned in violation of your Miranda Rights.
5. You requested but were denied the right to an independent test.
6. You have been denied your right to a speedy trial.
7. Your blood alcohol level was lower when driving than when tested.
St. Charles, DWI Attorney / Lawyer Paul Massa is committed to providing aggressive, effective, and professional legal representation.